All holidays on stop

Any holiday you have really enjoyed, post in here and tell us all about it.
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

All holidays on stop

Postby lesh » 26 Mar 2020 09:13

Hi Everyone,

Not the best Topic to talk about with all the current restrictions but I have been lucky in having 2 short breaks both using the touring caravan we have and just before the lockdown arrived.

The wife loves the NEC caravan show so February we went to a caravan site in Broadway for the week and travelled up to the NEC from there, NO purchases made, phew! Rest of the week was cold and wet but it was good to get out and some nice walks.

Beginning of March we went to a caravan site near Glastonbury, a site and area we love, visited most of the places we like , Weston, Highbridge and this time we visited Sherborne with its lovely shops, Abbey and pubs.

Unfortunately caravan is now in storage 6 miles away and it’s got my wine and beer still in it, not sure when I’m able to go and collect those very important items?

Be safe everyone and happy playing

Les
Keyboard: Tyros 5
lesh
Active Poster

Re: All holidays on stop

Postby Brian007 » 26 Mar 2020 16:01

Hi Lesh,

Things are very difficult at the moment what with this lock down, but if you want your beer and wine I would go sooner rather that latter as I dont think theses special powers kick in till next week and I know North Yorkshire police are going to start doing random checks on vehicles to see where they are going etc from Monday coming.

We have a static caravan near Ripon in North Yorkshire and we have not been down this year and the way things are its looking unlikely we will get there any time soon
but if its for the greater good well so be it.

If I keep doing all my little outstanding jobs at my current rate I will be putting up the Christmas decorations by Easter as I will be that far worked up

All the best Brian007
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2018 September (Joint Winner); October (Joint Winner); November (Joint Winner)
2020 February (Joint Winner); April (Joint Winner); June; October (Joint Winner)
2021 February
Brian007
Prolific Poster

Re: All holidays on stop

Postby lesh » 26 Mar 2020 20:37

Hi Brian,
Christmas decorations up by Easter, that made me smile, think the wine and beer can stay put and if the local supermarket ever restocks I’ll buy some for home.

Switched the keyboard on yesterday after not being able to use it for a few months so looking forward to catching up with my music lessons, so could make the day more busy. Hopefully.

Stay safe

Les
Keyboard: Tyros 5
lesh
Active Poster

Return to Holiday Experiences