New ..... Korg PA3x LE (September Launch - Maybe!)

Korg Pa3x, Pa4x Pro Professional Workstation

Moderator: andyg

New ..... Korg PA3x LE (September Launch - Maybe!)

Postby Mike Bracchi » 09 Jul 2014 08:35

A few days ago I got wind of a new Korg .... it's apparently a 76 key, speaker-less version of the Pa900 - I have spent the last 48 hours chasing around trying to get some pictures but it's almost like they know I'm coming :lol: :lol:

Every link that my "informant" ( :wink: ) has sent takes me to pages that the details and pictures have been taken down - Okay, let's me tell you what I have learnt so-far ....

Ostensibly it's a 76 note Pa900, no speakers and with a restyled case ... it looks like Korg France maybe handling the forthcoming introduction of the new model as they have already issued warning to their dealers about early disclosure of information on the instrument.

Some European keyboard forums have also been asked/told to 'keep quiet about it' :)

I will be sending the 'ferrets' out hourly for further info ... watch this space :wink:

Mike
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Re: New ..... Korg PA3x LE (September Launch - Maybe!)

Postby jackoj » 10 Jul 2014 06:26

Hi Mike,
Got this photo this morning off Korg forum, by all accounts it is a 76 note PA900. improvement no doubt. ATB jackoj. :) :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2020 January (Joint Winner); February (Joint Winner)
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby Mike Bracchi » 10 Jul 2014 09:37

Great Stuff John .... I see it appears to have wooden side panels ... I wonder if it has more features of the Pa3x that are not on the 900 ... interesting stuff, thanks for posting this picture mate.

For guests who don't have permission to download attachments the picture ....

The Korg Pa3x LE

Mike Bracchi
Mike Bracchi

Postby Mike Bracchi » 12 Sep 2014 12:54

An in-depth look at the new Korg model PA3xLE here .... viewtopic.php?f=132&t=3009

The Pa3X Le is the newest member of KORG’s flagship Pa3X Professional Arranger series. Perfect for performance and songwriting, the Pa3X Le puts the renowned power and sound of the Pa900 in a superb 76-note keyboard with an intuitive interface, stylish aluminum case with wood end panels, and plenty of hands-on control. It is packed with incredibly realistic and detailed sounds, plus a wide range of styles that cover genres from all types of music. The Pa3X Le delivers more of the high-quality sound, and ease of use that musicians worldwide have come to expect from the KORG Pa Series .... Marco Parisi demonstrates.

Mike Bracchi
Mike Bracchi

Postby Mike Bracchi » 01 Oct 2014 20:33

Awesome player and stunning sounds .... the new PA3XLE

Mike Bracchi
Mike Bracchi

Postby siebenhirter » 08 Oct 2014 22:45

Mike Bracchi wrote: .... the new PA3XLE

... comes without fingered3-mode and without selectable Fill-Modes - that seems to be a step backward in development of its styleplayer.

Korg SHOULD TRY TO HOLD THE LEVEL OF FUNCTIONS THAT ALREADY WHERE PRESENT - since more then 10 years and even in small MicroArranger and Pa500.
kind regards
siebenhirter
siebenhirter
Novice Poster

Return to Korg Pa X-Series Professional Arrangers