Rhythm of the Rain

Record something on your keyboard, create a video to go with it .. and post in here.
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Rhythm of the Rain

Postby Brian007 » 21 Feb 2022 08:02

Hi All,

Hugh has very kindly put together a great video of a piece I recorded way back , so hope you all enjoy it,

Brian007
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2018 September (Joint Winner); October (Joint Winner); November (Joint Winner)
2020 February (Joint Winner); April (Joint Winner); June; October (Joint Winner)
2021 February
Brian007
Prolific Poster

Re: Rhythm of the Rain

Postby Hugh-AR » 21 Feb 2022 10:13

Brian,

Loved putting that video together for you. With a subject like 'rain' it was fairly easy to find suitable clips from Pixabay .. but I did get very wet! I left the original sound on the first clip so you could hear the rain before the music started playing. Then I 'mute' any sound on subsequent clips. The program I use for doing videos is VideoPad from NCH Software, and like anything you do I discover more things about the program every day. You can 'zoom in' onto part of a video of your choice (like with the bird in the rain) .. or 'zoom out' (as with the hill shots); can 'cut' video clips to make them shorter .. and even slow them down or speed them up to make them longer or shorter. Movement becomes quite effective when done in 'slow motion'. And I love choosing the Transitions between the clips. I have just learnt from Den how to do the 'cube spin' and bring it to the front from behind (he has this program as well).

But none of this would be worth watching without a sound track, and it's hearing an inspiring piece of music such as yours that gets me fired up in the first place!

It's great watching these videos at 'Full Screen' (click the 'square' icon in the bottom right corner once it starts). The video has a 'Copyright Claim' on it (for the music played, not the Pixabay clips, which are Copyright and Royalty FREE .. that is the whole point of them). With YouTube you are just told that 'the Copyright holder has allowed your video to be shown, but Adverts may be placed on it' (this is how the Copyright holders get their revenue). Any adverts that appear as 'rectangles' within the video you are watching can be removed by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of the advert (you don't want that box showing while you are watching the video!). The other types of Advert that come in before the start of a video (you have to wait about 5 seconds before the video starts, and sometimes have to click Skip Ad when those words appear) don't seem to pop up on Embedded Videos.

Hugh
It's all about the music ♫ ♪ ♫ Organ: Yamaha AR80 & Keyboard: Tyros 4
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 May (Joint Winner); July; September
2022 July; August
2023 April; June; September
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Postby kens » 21 Feb 2022 10:43

That was super Brian. The video matched it. Ken S.
Organ: Yamaha EL700
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2023 August (Joint Winner)
kens
Prolific Poster

Postby Brian007 » 21 Feb 2022 12:25

Hi Hugh,

Thanks for doing the video you have made such a great job of it, and it certainly supplements the music perfectly,

Brian007
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2020 February (Joint Winner); April (Joint Winner); June; October (Joint Winner)
2021 February
Brian007
Prolific Poster

Postby Brian007 » 21 Feb 2022 12:30

Hi Ken,

Thanks a lot for watching and listening to video, and pleased that you enjoyed it, its such a beautiful song and I am pleased the the arrangement I did turned out so well.

All the Best, Brian007
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2021 February
Brian007
Prolific Poster

Postby JohnT » 21 Feb 2022 21:27

Hi Brian. Enjoyed your arrangement and use of sounds and multi tracking. Liked the pictures of Waldridge must be flooded out. Check my allotment. John
Keyboard: Tyros 5
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2019 July (Joint Winner); August (Joint Winner)
2020 October (Joint Winner)
2021 June (Joint Winner)
JohnT
Prolific Poster

Postby Brian007 » 22 Feb 2022 09:17

Hi John T.

Thanks a lot for listening and commenting and Yes Hugh has made a great job on the video and the music is non to shabby either :lol: :lol:

All the best, Brian007
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2021 February
Brian007
Prolific Poster

Return to Music with Movies