Organising your registrations Tyros4

Organising your registrations Tyros4

Postby NativeAngels » 01 Oct 2021 12:45

What system do you use for organising your registrations that are sounds only (sounds / combinations that can be used in multiple songs)?
Image .. Image
NativeAngels
Super Poster

Re: Organising your registrations Tyros4

Postby JohnT » 01 Oct 2021 20:09

Hi James. I think this will hopefully be a winter project for me. Looking at videos to give me some ideas. Looking forward to finding out various ways. John
Keyboard: Tyros 5
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2019 July (Joint Winner); August (Joint Winner)
2020 October (Joint Winner)
2021 June (Joint Winner)
JohnT
Prolific Poster

Postby NativeAngels » 05 Oct 2021 11:43

I’ve started to use a system whereby if I’m going to work on a song for example Skye Boat Song. I create a folder titled the name of song. When I find a style that fits a particular song I copy it into the folder, also inside that folder I put anything else associated with that particular song. Registration, edited voices (if I need them). This keeps everything in one place.

In theory if you then wanted to create a set list it would be a case of creating a folder titled the name of your set list and copy the song folders into there. If you want the songs in the setlist to appear in a specific order you can use a number system with your song folders (eg 001SkyboatSong.

Anyhow these are my thoughts on the subject if you would like to add or comment feel free to give your feedback
Image .. Image
NativeAngels
Super Poster

Postby JohnT » 05 Oct 2021 11:54

Hi James. Thanks. Hugh has put something on about registrations. It is on this page a few titles down from your post. John
Keyboard: Tyros 5
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2019 July (Joint Winner); August (Joint Winner)
2020 October (Joint Winner)
2021 June (Joint Winner)
JohnT
Prolific Poster

Return to How to do things with the Tyros 4 & 5 Keyboards