Yamaha Electone MC400

Yamaha Electones eg. HX1, EL Series, AR, StageA etc.

Yamaha Electone MC400

Postby Ron » 21 Oct 2018 13:41

Saw this posted on my local Freecycle site yesterday. As it was only 2 miles away, I went to have a look. It was in a sheltered housing facility and the owner passed away recently. It was on the point of being dumped in a skip. It is in almost new condition but the thing that caught my attention were the Bass Pedals. Being an old bass player I have always wanted to try playing with my feet. Being an outdated model it of course does not have the facilities of my Tyros 3 which I no longer play. As my arthritis has only reached my big toes so far, I can use my feet and forget about my hands and wrists for the present. Who knows, this might rekindle some enthusiasm in me to return to playing before my arthritis cripples me. I will not be able to upload any successful efforts I may have as the Electone is from the cassette recorder era.

Ron
Twin setup: Tyros 3 and Yamaha Piaggero NP-11
Fretless Bass, Fender Bass amp: BXR300C, Trace Elliot Commando 100W

Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2019 May (Joint Winner)
2022 September (Joint Winner)
Ron

Re: Yamaha Electone MC400

Postby Hugh-AR » 21 Oct 2018 16:21

Hi Ron,

You remind me of the bass player we used to have in the band. I love a good bass! Music couldn't live without a bass player.

What I would love to be able to do is to send you something I have played without any bass on it .. and for you to put in a bass part for the song. Put the two files together using Audacity ... ???

Hugh
It's all about the music ♫ ♪ ♫ Organ: Yamaha AR80 & Keyboard: Tyros 4
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 May (Joint Winner); July; September
2022 July; August
2023 April; June; September
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Return to Yamaha Organs (Electones)