Musicmakers club 13/9/21

Any information/reports about Clubs & Societies in your area, please post in here.
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Musicmakers club 13/9/21

Postby JohnT » 14 Sep 2021 07:08

Hi Everyone. Well another good evening of entertainment by the members. There were ten present. Thanks to GeorgeR, Dave, and Les for providing the Technics kn 7000, Genos, tyros1. Thanks to Bobby,Clem, Les, Dave, GeorgeR,George JohnT and once again Michael who played and sang with members joining in. Dave provided lots of help for downloading his tunes to the computer and members keen to take part. A most enjoyable evening for over three hours.
The next night is band night on Monday 20/9. Books 4 and 5. . Then Monday 4/10. Keep safe and well. John
Keyboard: Tyros 5
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2019 July (Joint Winner); August (Joint Winner)
2020 October (Joint Winner)
2021 June (Joint Winner)
JohnT
Prolific Poster

Re: Musicmakers club 13/9/21

Postby muddy » 14 Sep 2021 10:23

Hi all

I had a great night loved listening to the different genre and styles of playing.

If anybody would like to have a simular setup to me then let me know and bring a empty USB stick bigger than 8 Gig in case I have to reformat it to take a big file.

My setup is for a Genos but it would also work on the PSR SX600 SX700 and SX900.

The program is MobileSheets PRO and is available for Windows, Andriod and I think E-paper devices.

The program can be used as a sheet music reader with what I have set up, so you only have to have a device to run it on.

See Ye

dave
muddy
Novice Poster

Re: Musicmakers club 13/9/21

Postby mikeg » 14 Sep 2021 14:56

Hi John and Dave Pleased to see a good turnout at N E K C and listen to All the members Playing the Keyboards, and must say Dave has a Great set up on his Genos Keyboard. He has a very good System installed Best Regards to All mikeG.
Keyboard: Tyros 2
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 January; August
mikeg
Super Poster

Return to Clubs & Societies