Please read ...

Do you have any music related items that you have For Sale?
Or anything that you Want? Post in here.

Please read ...

Postby Hugh-AR » 30 Sep 2018 12:27

A. Do you have anything For Sale, or anything you Want (music related)? Then post in here. Click on NEWTOPIC (top or bottom left in the For Sale & Wanted Board), give a full description of what it is you have for sale (and the price), and make sure you mention the item in the Subject line.

If you have a picture of your item for sale then please include it in your post .. which you can do in one of two ways.

1. Crop and Resize your picture so that it is no more than 600 pixels in width (can be less), put it into a storage account(eg. http://www.imgur.com) and LINK to it with the [img] BBCode. Or ...
2. Send the image to me by email attachment 'as is' (ie. no need to Crop or Resize it) and I will do the necessary for you and insert it into your post in an appropriate place once you have put up your post. Send to hugh@ar-group.org

B. If you see something in here that you are interested in, you need to contact the poster. Click on the USERNAME of the poster, which you will see top left of the post (or click on the one on the right), which will take you to their Member Page. If you want to stay on the original page showing the advert, then do a right-click and open up the Member's Page in a New Tab. On here you will be able to contact the person by Email, or Private Message (PM). The two of you can then sort out how you are going to do payment for the item, and a means of collection.

Note: If you are a Visitor to this Forum (ie. a 'Guest') and have seen the post, then the only way to contact the person who put it up is to JOIN the TDP Forum (follow the instructions in HOW TO JOIN TDP on the Home Page) .. and then you can contact the person in the way described above.

C. Once the For Sale/Wanted item has been sorted, please contact me to let me know .. then I can DELETE your original post.

Hugh
It's all about the music ♫ ♪ ♫ Organ: Yamaha AR80 & Keyboard: Tyros 4
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 May (Joint Winner); July; September
2022 July; August
2023 April; June; September
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Return to For Sale & Wanted