Endings.

Any piece that is your own composition, please post in here. Tell us how you went about it!
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Endings.

Postby barwonfan » 13 Jan 2022 23:40

I have never tried to compose any music. I doubt if I could. But, sometimes when I am recording a song that someone famous has composed , I sometimes come up with two of three bars of music to finish the song. Sometimes, I rather like the result. It is pleasant to my ears. Of course, Endings on #1 or #2 or #3 attached to some Styles on the forum are quite beautiful, but I can't use those if I am playing a song for which the Style was not designed for. J.T.
Keyboard: PSR-S970; PSR-SX900
Image A Musician's work is never done. It is the musician's joy and curse.
I love listening to members performances on this forum and I ALWAYS turn off the speakers on my lap top and plug in my headphones.
barwonfan
Super Poster

Re: Endings.

Postby dragon » 17 Jan 2022 11:42

Using the last two or four bars of the music can often be utilised as intro's. .. Fred
Keyboard: Korg EK50 Ringway600
dragon
Prolific Poster

Re: Endings.

Postby barwonfan » 17 Jan 2022 23:18

dragon wrote:Using the last two or four bars of the music can often be utilised as intro's. .. Fred

Thanks for that great suggestion. I now realize that in the days when I went to church , the organist always did that , before the congregation got up to sing. J.T.
Keyboard: PSR-S970; PSR-SX900
Image A Musician's work is never done. It is the musician's joy and curse.
I love listening to members performances on this forum and I ALWAYS turn off the speakers on my lap top and plug in my headphones.
barwonfan
Super Poster

Return to Own Compositions