YAMAHA MX49 Demo & Review [English Captions]

Keyboards and Organs not categorized above.

Moderator: andyg

YAMAHA MX49 Demo & Review [English Captions]

Postby Brian007 » 08 Oct 2018 07:47

Hi ALL,

Not an arranger or an organ, but Syntherzer, The guy that does the demo is fantastic for all he speaks in Japanese ( switch the subtitles on in Youtube )

Now I am a little biased here as I actually bought one of these about 3 months ago, and every thing you see / read and hear in the demo is easily achievable on this little instrument, I bought it for two reasons, One to use the extra sounds to add to my recordings and as a stand alone instrument, and Two occasionally I do go and do jam sessions with some of my friends that I was in a band with many years ago, and its super easy to carry and the output just plugs into a PA/Amplifier as there is no built in amp or speakers in the instrument,

So just sit back and listen to the superb sounds for this little instrument,

Brian007
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2018 September (Joint Winner); October (Joint Winner); November (Joint Winner)
2020 February (Joint Winner); April (Joint Winner); June; October (Joint Winner)
2021 February
Brian007
Prolific Poster

Re: YAMAHA MX49 Demo&Review [English Captions]

Postby dragon » 08 Oct 2018 10:03

What a brilliant piece of kit. Would it be usable to enable me to run a virtual organ on my P.C.? Even as
though it only has one manual? .. Fred
Keyboard: Korg EK50 Ringway600
dragon
Prolific Poster

Re: YAMAHA MX49 Demo&Review [English Captions]

Postby Brian007 » 08 Oct 2018 11:52

Hi Fred,

I am not sure to be honest, I would certainly think that you would be able to use it as an external sound module, by taking a midi feed from the organ to the MX and then taking the audio out of the MX and routing it back to the organ ? ( I think that would be possible )

I only use it as a stand alone instrument to either play it live through a PA/ Amplifier or record stuff ( audio ) from it onto my PC/Ipad
Its a brilliant bit of kit for the money

All the best, Brian007
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2018 September (Joint Winner); October (Joint Winner); November (Joint Winner)
2020 February (Joint Winner); April (Joint Winner); June; October (Joint Winner)
2021 February
Brian007
Prolific Poster

Return to Other Keyboards and Organs