Amazing Organist - Mark Williams

This board is for music videos that you have really enjoyed watching. Post anything you come across in here.

Amazing Organist - Mark Williams

Postby johnb2713 » 02 Jul 2018 20:47

I must say right at the start I'm not a lover of theatre organs or much of the music played on them, I came across this amazing organist (Mark Williams) whilst researching my EL90 that I had at the time. I have never seen such an animated organist, he is absolutely amazing, I cant stop listening to this and just marvel at his hands, I couldn't hit keys with that sort of accuracy. This organ isn't the top of the range either - an EL70.

johnb2713
Novice Poster

Re: Amazing Organist - Mark Williams

Postby Hugh-AR » 02 Jul 2018 22:45

Hi John,

Thanks for that. Here's another that I found a while ago. This is him doing an 'organ Quickstep'. As you say, he's just amazing!

Hugh
It's all about the music. Yamaha AR 80 Player.
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Postby Brian007 » 03 Jul 2018 07:36

Hi John,

I am not a big fan of theatre organs , but you have to give it to this guy , he can certainly play and you can tell from the video he puts his heart and soul into it
and considering what he is playing in regards to today`s modern instruments he does a fantastic job, wish I could play that well and with that much confidence

All the best, Brian007
Image Image Image
Brian007
Prolific Poster

Postby johnb2713 » 04 Jul 2018 16:18

The speed and accuracy of his hands absolutely amazes me. I have tried alternating between upper and lower manual and cant achieve either speed or accuracy, and thats without my other limbs doing anything!
Amazing musician.
johnb2713
Novice Poster

Postby Hugh-AR » 04 Jul 2018 17:41

John. The speed and accuracy of your hands seems pretty good to me when you are 'playing' a typewriter ??? !!! Hugh
It's all about the music. Yamaha AR 80 Player.
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Postby johnb2713 » 05 Jul 2018 18:58

Hugh-AR wrote:John. The speed and accuracy of your hands seems pretty good to me when you are 'playing' a typewriter ??? !!! Hugh

you should see the level of spooling mistocks before the spool chocker sorts it. LOL
johnb2713
Novice Poster

Return to Music Videos Member's Choice