Joe Brown in Liverpool - I'll See You In My Dreams

This board is for music videos that you have really enjoyed watching. Post anything you come across in here.

Joe Brown in Liverpool - I'll See You In My Dreams

Postby Hugh-AR » 20 Dec 2017 11:16

Joe Brown has been several time to our Weston-super-Mare Playhouse Theatre. Described by the Guinness Book of British Hit Singles & Albums, as a "chirpy Cockney", Joe was one of the original artists managed by the early rock impresario and manager Larry Parnes. He is highly regarded in the music business as a "musician's musician" who "commands respect and admiration from a wide spectrum of artists".

Here he is in Liverpool performing I'll See You In My Dreams, a song he finishes with at every show he does.

I have had a go at playing this on my AR 80 organ.

Click this LINK to go there:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5902#p38443

Hugh
It's all about the music. Yamaha AR 80 Player.
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Re: Joe Brown in Liverpool - I'll See You In My Dreams

Postby mikeg » 20 Dec 2017 20:35

Hi Hugh I love this song too I used to play and sing it at the Keyboard. I was first drawn to it by Jimmy Durante then Chet Atkins and Mark Knopfler.
however I think Joe Browns version is best. I have listened to to you playing it on your link and you have made a great job of it Best Regards mikeG.
mikeg
Active Poster

Re: Joe Brown in Liverpool - I'll See You In My Dreams

Postby Hugh-AR » 20 Dec 2017 22:16

Thanks Mike. And here is the Chet Atkins and Mark Knopfler version of this. Nice steady beat to it.

Hugh
It's all about the music. Yamaha AR 80 Player.
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Return to Music Videos Member's Choice