Chester-le-Street 19/5

Any information/reports about Clubs & Societies in your area, please post in here.
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Chester-le-Street 19/5

Postby JohnT » 20 May 2014 07:55

Hi Everyone. Well it was a small turn out . There were seven members present. Three members brought keyboards George. Olive and myself. We played a good few tunes from a couple of our music books and everyone seemed to enjoy it. Thanks to Clem for playing during our interval on my yamaha psr s500 which he was not familiar.
It appears to be our last band night at Chester-le-Street as we have heard that the Whitehill Club is probably closing on the 9th June.a sign of the times. It is a good venue for our group a
central location for members. The next night will hopefully be on Monday 2nd June and the theme is Waltzes.
We have made provisional enquiries at Fence Houses and we will probably be able to have the first Monday of the month and depending on what happens and the numbers who attend we may be able to increase to two nights. So we will have to play it by ear and just see what the members want. Will keep you informed of any changes. John
Keyboard: Tyros 5
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2019 July (Joint Winner); August (Joint Winner)
2020 October (Joint Winner)
2021 June (Joint Winner)
JohnT
Prolific Poster

Re: Chester-le-Street 19/5

Postby Brian007 » 20 May 2014 13:52

HI All,

Sorry I could not make it as the wife decided to spend an extra night at the caravan
so I was stuck in Yorkshire

Brian :shock:
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2018 September (Joint Winner); October (Joint Winner); November (Joint Winner)
2020 February (Joint Winner); April (Joint Winner); June; October (Joint Winner)
2021 February
Brian007
Prolific Poster

Return to Clubs & Societies