Why not Join TDP?

Chat about whatever interests you .. but no politics or religion please!
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Why not Join TDP?

Postby Brian007 » 11 Oct 2018 07:51

Hi Everyone,

As on 08:49 this morning,

In total there are 24 users online :: 1 registered, 1 hidden and 22 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 84 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:18 pm

Come on all you guests, why not put something back and join TDP ? its Free and we will make you welcome.

All the best, Brian007
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2018 September (Joint Winner); October (Joint Winner); November (Joint Winner)
2020 February (Joint Winner); April (Joint Winner); June; October (Joint Winner)
2021 February
Brian007
Prolific Poster

Re: Why not Join TDP?

Postby JohnT » 11 Oct 2018 13:29

Hi Brian. Totally support your comments. It doesn’t take long to join and support the site with your views, playing and comments. John
Keyboard: Tyros 5
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2019 July (Joint Winner); August (Joint Winner)
2020 October (Joint Winner)
2021 June (Joint Winner)
JohnT
Prolific Poster

Postby Brian007 » 11 Oct 2018 14:37

Hi John,

Thank you very much for your support,

Brian007
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2018 September (Joint Winner); October (Joint Winner); November (Joint Winner)
2020 February (Joint Winner); April (Joint Winner); June; October (Joint Winner)
2021 February
Brian007
Prolific Poster

Postby Hugh-AR » 14 Oct 2018 10:08

Brian and John,

I totally agree. There is so much more on this site than just the music. There are all sorts of interesting topics to read, on all sorts of subjects. Guests & Visitors do not have to have a keyboard or organ to join. And if they did join (which as you say, is FREE) they could read all these articles and put in their penny'orth.

Today (Sunday, 10.25am) it says:
In total there are 19 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 17 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes).

Another indication of how many people are visiting our site is the number who have 'viewed' the post I put up entitled Hints for when browsing the TDP Forum, which is viewable by both Members and Guests. To date, the number that have viewed this post (in total, since I put it up on 4th January 2018) is 12,798, which is an amazing number of people! :roll: :roll:

I too am hoping too that more who just 'flit through' will have a good think about what they are missing and join us.

Hugh

PS. Guests & Visitors cannot actually view this topic as this Board (Shooting the Breeze) is only viewable by Members (so Members can post in Shooting the Breeze knowing that their comments will only be seen by other Members, and not by all and sundry). So I will COPY this topic (without the PS) and put it into the Board Guests & Visitors .. which Members cannot see.

If you are a Member and wish to check out what a Guest/Visitor can see, then click the Logout [ your username ] in the top right hand corner and go and look at the Home Page (Board Index). Click on the Board Guests & Visitors, which will now be visible to you. Don't forget to log back in again afterwards (and click the Log me on automatically each visit option).
It's all about the music ♫ ♪ ♫ Organ: Yamaha AR80 & Keyboard: Tyros 4
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2021 May (Joint Winner); July; September
2022 July; August
2023 April; June; September
Hugh-AR
Prolific Poster

Postby dragon » 14 Oct 2018 10:23

Lots of help and advice freely given by fellow Forumites. In the six years or so that I have been a member I have found numerous interesting and informative posts relating to our hobby of music. .. Fred
Keyboard: Korg EK50 Ringway600
dragon
Prolific Poster

Return to Shooting The Breeze & General Chatter