Ha Ha Ha .... where was this guy when I needed salesmen?

Chat about whatever interests you .. but no politics or religion please!
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

Ha Ha Ha .... where was this guy when I needed salesmen?

Postby Mike Bracchi » 21 May 2013 19:22

This tickled me .... what disappointment he only got a fiver for it though :D

Read and watch it in the order it's posted :wink:

The auction for the BEST organ in the entire World!

My YAMAHA ORGAN!!!! With a plastic key cover and a free book on how to become an EXCELLENT organ player!!

I will donate 50% of the end price to UNICEF which very much needs our help right now.

I have a van and I can deliver this organ for the cost of the fuel if it helps.

Do you want the best organ in the world, or no?

I love this beast of an organ. I know this organ could be something one day. I can see this organ being played live on stage at the O2!!! I can see it now....

PLEASE WILL SOMEONE FAMOUS BUY THIS ORGAN AND DO IT PROUD!!!

Old Gary Barton from Take Them for instance. I've heard he can tickle the keys and just you imagine what that dude could do with this organ baby! HELL YEAH!!

Anyway, here's the story of my organ, how I got it, and what it can do for YOU!!

OK now a message to Gary Barton from Take Them / That, or Robby Williamson. You can do it baby - you could one day play this organ as good as me! If you are reading this Gary or Robby, just pick up your mouse, press the "MAKE OFFER" button above! Go for it! You could do all your greatest hits on it Gary! I can see it now, Gary Barton live on stage with the Yamaha Organ, playing his greatest hits such as "Never Forget", "Rule the World", oh Gary it would be brilliant if you would take this organ on.

I know this organ has so much potential. I would so love to see it on top of the pops! I can just imagine it now being a number one hit on someone's new album! YES!!

OK time to check out what this baby can do:

Now then Stevie Wonder - if you are in the market for an organ, here is why you should buy mine. Check it out:

Now then now then, ABBA!! If you are reading this acution, then know this - I've made a special video JUST for you!! Seriously!! Here it is:

Now then now then, what about Des O'Connor. YES Des this Organ could be for you!!! Des I've made this video specially for you:

I've also made a video for Paul McCartney as I think this organ could positively help Paul get back into the charts again. Paul this is for you:

Finally I've made a video for Rolf Harris. Rolf if you are watching this auction, I know you will love this video I made for you:

OK even better still, John Michel Jar. You know the French guy who is a wizard. He plays the synthesisers and does voodo magic with lasers and laser harps. YES you know the Oxygene song; Bing de bong bing bong. Bongedy bong, bongedy bong... Bing de bing bong bong. I can see it now, French berry on, ready to perform on this beautiful organ along side his harp.

Oh wait... NO! I've got it. ELTON JOHN!!! Mr John, if you are out there one day reading this auction, looking for a reasonably priced second hand yamaha organ (as I'm sure you do from time to time), just hit the buy it now button. You could play this organ all day for fun AND better still it's perfect for taking live on stage!! I CAN SEE IT NOW!!! YES - "Hello, it's me you are looking for", and all of your other great hits Mr John! YES - "Rocket DUDE", "Yellow Submarine Road" - this organ will do it all.

MR ELTON JOHN - I promise this organ will play all of your songs or I will personally give you a green hat I made from a dead duck, and your money back. Can't say fairer than that - a free hat and a chance to have a go on this beautiful Yamaha beasty! Go on Mr John, make this organ proud once again!

OK Finally just to mention Ive got one more idea of who might want to buy this organ. Wait for it..... GEORGE MICHAEL!!! YES - you know "Never gonna dance again". Well you could Mr Michael - you really could with this organ. For you George, I've got a special offer. If you buy this organ and play it live on stage, I guarantee it will bring you success. If not, I will give you your money back AND wait for it..... a choice of 2 free gifts!!! YES - 1) A discount voucher for a tub of Walls Ice Cream, or 2) A delicious pork pie that I bought in Tesco last week. It's your choice Georgey boy, you and your new Yamaha organ could get seriously busy !

So what do he say? Do he like me organ or no?

I have a van and I can deliver this organ for the cost of the fuel if it helps he out.

THANKS FOR VISITING ME ADVERT. PLEASE DIG DEEP AND BUY ME YAMAHA ORGAN! I'll EVEN GIVE HE A KISS IF HE BUYS THIS!!!

PS. I didn't kill a dead duck it were already dead. I found it. It's mine.

Originally posted on eBay July 2012
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-BEST-orga ... 7675.l2557
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Re: Ha Ha Ha .... where was this guy when I needed salesmen?

Postby Westgarth » 21 May 2013 20:22

Just reading and laughing through that post was worth a fiver Mike. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards, Steve
Westgarth
Active Poster

Postby Wally Gator » 22 May 2013 01:28

First of all this guy is definitely a card. Secondly, what is a fiver? :lol:
Wally Gator
Mega Poster

Postby jackoj » 22 May 2013 07:31

This guy is not a full loaf,but you have to give him credit for giving us a laugh with his selling skills,and the fiver (£5) well worth it.Nice one Mike.TFS.ATB.jackoj. :lol: :lol:
Korg PA4X, Roland SL80
Image HAPPY PLAYING 2023
Image .. Image ..
Challenge Winner
2020 January (Joint Winner); February (Joint Winner)
jackoj
Prolific Poster

Postby Craig » 22 May 2013 12:29

Made me laugh, but only £5, the advert was worth more than that :lol:
Craig

Postby Eileen » 22 May 2013 21:41

Hi Mike,
A great find and an even greater laugh.
Eileen

Genos2 SX900 and
Image .. Image
Challenge Winner
2018 August (Joint Winner)
2022 April
Eileen
Super Poster

Postby LeoP » 28 May 2013 12:34

Ha ha very amusing Mike :lol:
LeoP

Return to Shooting The Breeze & General Chatter