YouTab your video performances .... HOT! HOT! HOT!

Chat about whatever interests you .. but no politics or religion please!
Viewable by Members and non-Members.

YouTab your video performances .... HOT! HOT! HOT!

Postby Mike Bracchi » 09 Feb 2013 20:50

Watch the first two minutes of this video

Original Video

Now Watch The Above Video With YouTab click on this link.

YouTab is a music app that lets you write tabs and chords, sync them to a video and share them with the world. Upload a Guitar Pro files or simply type to create beautiful next generation tabs.

Tabbing With YouTab Quick Tutorial

Syncing Chrods With YouTab

Importing and Syncing a Guitar Pro File

Sign-up for a free YouTab account now: http://www.you-tab.com/
Cool .... en it :D :D
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Re: YouTab your video performances .... HOT! HOT! HOT!

Postby keyboardplayer » 10 Feb 2013 14:33

hey mike, this does look like a useful program if you wanted to let people no what chords you are playing,its a shame it dose not have the melody notes showing also.

KBP
keyboardplayer

Postby theleans » 12 Feb 2013 09:37

Hi Mike, I'm amazed at what I've just seen and heard. !!!! - I've had a look and listen of the 'tab' video. And I'm absolutely astounded. I might be very interested in taking the matter further, so I had to get to know what it was all about. So, when playing the 'tabs' version of the video, I related the 'chord' chart to what I was hearing. Imagine my amazement, when, in the first few bars of the actual song, I twice heard the sound of a 'D7' with the chart describing them as 'D' chords. - Furthermore, when going to my keyboard to test what it all sounded like, I was even more amazed to find that the actual key I heard playing on the video was not the key of 'G' but the key of 'Ab'. !!!

Now, I'm either going potty or, I've come across the modern way of doing things, which I know nothing about. ? So Mike, do you have an explanation for my puzzlement. ? I'd love to know. - Colin.
Colin Leaney
Keyboard: Tyros 4
theleans
Active Poster

Postby Mike Bracchi » 12 Feb 2013 10:38

Hiya Colin,

An interesting observation and I'm not sure that I can give you an answer Colin:? I will take a moment later and see if I can figure it out :wink:

I did download the software the other evening when I first made the post, but todate haven't read about how to use it or how it works ... I will have a play with later and see what I can come up with :wink:

AndyG is the 'professor' of all things like this, maybe he can shed some light on your query ... I will send him details of your post :)
Mike Bracchi
Vintage Organ Group (Facebook)
Mike Bracchi

Postby theleans » 12 Feb 2013 11:22

Mike Bracchi wrote:Hiya Colin,

An interesting observation and I'm not sure that I can give you an answer Colin:? I will take a moment later and see if I can figure it out :wink:

I did download the software the other evening when I first made the post, but todate haven't read about how to use it or how it works ... I will have a play with later and see what I can come up with :wink:

AndyG is the 'professor' of all things like this, maybe he can shed some light on your query ... I will send him details of your post :)

Hi Mike - Thanks. Sorry to bother you again, but I didn't see anything online which would enable me to download the software. ? Could you possibly enlighten me. Thanks. - Colin.
Colin Leaney
Keyboard: Tyros 4
theleans
Active Poster

Return to Shooting The Breeze & General Chatter